As an added convenience for you, below are links to resources of value for all who work with steel joists, Joist Girders, and steel roof and floor decking.
- American Iron and Steel Institute
- Committed to the advancement and understanding of the new, transformed NAFTA Steel industry as a strategic, competitive and sustainable part of the North American economy while continuing to grow the market for North American Steel.
- New Millennium Specifications on ARCAT
- Downloadable specification documents for our steel joists, steel roof deck, and steel floor deck products are available online through ARCAT. Complete CSI 3-part architectural specs can be customized for your project, and included in your master spec for future use.
- Steel Deck Institute
- SDI is designed to keep designers and constructors up to date on steel deck design and construction.
- Steel Dynamics, Inc.
- New Millennium’s parent company, the nation’s fifth largest producer of carbon steel products.
- Steel Joist Institute
- SJI establishes standards and develops regulations for the steel joist industry; the Institute provides monetary support for research and offers a complete library of training and research aids.
- Steel Recycling Institute
- SRI is an industry association that educates the solid waste industry, government, business and ultimately the consumer about the benefits of steel's infinite recycling cycle.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Tasked with enforcing environmental standards for the United States, the EPA examines the growing field of “green building” and its positive effects on the world.