Standard N Deck
Type N (Deep Wide Rib) is 3″ roof deck well suited for applications where it is desirable to space the supporting members as far apart as possible, such as gymnasiums where it is usually more economical to minimize the number of long span structural members.
- Available with nested side laps, types N, NA, N-Dek and NA-Dek
- Available as an acoustic deck manufactured with perforations in the vertical ribs, type NA having an NRC rating of 0.60 to 0.95 when used with rigid roofing insulation
- Type N and NA-Dek are Factory Mutual approved for use as a component in Classes 1-60, 1-75 and 1-90 wind uplift construction. For additional information download FM Tables. When ratings above 1-90 are required, the Contract Documents must specify special requirements in accordance with Factory Mutual Data Sheet 1-29, Section 2.2.3
- N and N-Dek are UL, FM and ICC approved
- NA-Dek is FM and ICC approved