Count on New Millennium for experienced BIM-based steel joist and deck systems design, backed by proven BIM process management. Move beyond basic 3D steel joist building information modeling to a highly managed process for BIM-based structural steel design and coordinated project delivery.
Loading the player...
Dynamic Joist® BIM Steel Joist and Deck Design
BIM-based steel joist and deck from a proactive supplier can improve the design of your building, reduce overall project costs, and support a faster-to-market timeline. Our Dynamic Joist® BIM component was introduced in early 2010. Four software generations since, it’s still the leading BIM steel joist component – and still a free download.
- Cut costs and timeline
- Address a range of cost/value decisions
- Design collaboration supports architectural goals
- Provides a lifelong facility management tool
- Includes joist configurations, specs, design guidelines
- Supports multiple versions of Tekla Structures
- Exchange files using widely accepted IFC format
- Endorsed by the AISC strategy for interoperability
BIM Process Management
Optimize the performance and cost efficiency of your BIM steel joist project. Count on New Millennium’s experienced BIM process management team to handle the process from the planning room to the jobsite.
- Process management from kick-off to completion
- Reduce costs, shorten timelines, and eliminate errors
- Optimize trades participation and clash prevention