Bridge-Dek® is a high-strength, galvanized bridge deck forming system for new construction and rehabilitation
Suitable for new bridge construction and rehabilitation, Bridge-Dek® stay-in-place deck forming systems offer your project ease and speed of construction, safety, durability and longevity. Bridge-Dek is made of high-strength galvanized steel to meet design requirements of steel and concrete bridge structures.
Optional, upgraded galvanization coating is available for Bridge-Dek®. The special G165, G210 and G235 coatings protect the deck from road salt and other corrosive substances. For protection from salt water and other aggressive environments, see our Rhino-Dek® polymer laminated bridge deck.
- Available in 22- through 20-gage steel with 30-inch cover width
- Available in 22- through 20-gage steel with 32-inch cover width
- Available in 22- through 14-gage steel with 24-inch cover width
- Available in 20- through 14-gage steel with 20-inch cover width
- Available in 20- through 14-gage steel with 12-inch cover width