1.0RD, 1.0RDV Roof Deck
Type 1.0RD roof deck provides an economical option when support spacing is small. Where rigid roofing insulation is used with 1.0RD deck, a minimum 1″ thickness is required.
- Available with nested side laps only
- Available as a vented deck, type 1.0RDV is manufactured with slot vents in the bottom flutes. The openings equal 0.5% of total surface. Type 1.0RDV is to be specified when venting is required for cementitious insulation fill
- 1.0RD deck can also be used as wall siding
- Stiffer floors for reduced live load deflections and reduced vibration
- Shortened construction timeline
Deck available in lengths from 6′-0″ to 40′-0″. Please check with your local New Millennium facility for lengths outside these parameters. Conforms to ASTM A1008/A1008M for uncoated and painted deck, A653/A653M for galvanized deck. Approved by UL, LLC and listed in the UL and ULC Fire Resistance Directories.
Yield strength up to 80ksi. Refer to published tables for the minimum yield strength used for each deck type, contact New Millennium for availability of higher yield strengths when required, or use our deck specification tool to view load tables with commonly available non-standard yield strengths and/or gages.