Salt corrosion is no match for Rhino-Dek® polymer-laminated bridge deck forming systems
Rhino-Dek® stay-in-place bridge deck form systems are specially designed to protect exposed steel from salt corrosion. Ideal for spans over brackish and salt water, Rhino-Dek® can be deployed in new construction and bridge rehabilitation. Rhino-Dek® is more than long-lasting. It also introduces cost and time savings.
The strength of Rhino-Dek® comes from polymer laminate—available on one or both sides of the deck pan—over galvanized steel. The combination makes Rhino-Dek® resistant to salt, whether it’s direct splash, fog or road salt in the winter. Rhino-Dek® also is abrasion- and ultraviolet-resistant. Those features extend bridge service life to 124 years in aggressive environments.
- Available in 22- through 20-gage steel with 30-inch cover width
- Available in 22- through 20-gage steel with 32-inch cover width
- Available in 22- through 14-gage steel with 24-inch cover width
- Available in 20- through 14-gage steel with 20-inch cover width
- Available in 20- through 14-gage steel with 12-inch cover width